NMD 80 5 Gallon
LOCAL PICK UP In MARYLAND or FREIGHT SHIPPING ONLY - CALL FOR A QUOTE - 800.544.1188
NMD 80 is a buffered acid-based new masonry
cleaner designed for cleaning mortar smears off of
new masonry structures. NMD 80 can be used on
a wide variety of substrates without harming the
surface or color when used as directed. NMD 80 is
the number one specified cleaner by brick and block
manufacturers. NMD 80 requires no scrubbing to be
• Spray-on/rinse-off application increases production
and reduces labor when applied through an ECJet.
• Will not harm most glass or anodized window
frames when used as directed.
• Reduces water-in-wall issues, such as
• No respirator required when used outdoors (other
safety precautions apply).
• One cleaner for multiple substrates, which includes
unpolished natural stone and cast stone. (see
complete list under suitable substrates)
• For use on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
• Effective way to remove large scale efflorescence.
• Top down application allows more product coverage on lower elevations.
• Should not be used on polished stone or lime faced brick.
• Only apply to areas to be cleaned. Product can be corrosive to certain woods, metals, and plants.
• Avoid elevator doors as the coating will be affected by the chemical.
• Cover any building hardware, including brass, bronze, copper, gold, stainless or mild steel.
• Use low pressure rinsing on synthetic stone and surface dyed substrates